Getting Back to Work Can be EASY!
Land a Job
Keep a Job
- Ticket to Work is designed to help people explore or try returning to work without fear of losing their benefits or Medicare for an extended period of time.
- Ticket to Work enrollment will prevent a Continuing Disability Review (CDR).
- Once an SSDI or SSI claimant decides to sign up for Ticket to Work the process is simple. First, they have to determine if they are eligible (almost all are), and second to find an EN (Employment Network) to work with them.
- Vocational Services provided by an approved EN are done so at NO CHARGE to the disabled individual.
- Signing up starts with filling out an application provided by an EN counselor.
Landing a Job
How our Qualified Employment Network Counselors can help land a job just right for you.
Get the assistance you deserve!
Our Qualified Employment Network Counselors advise participants through their progress in the Ticket To Work milestones and help them deal with local SSA offices, which often have limited knowledge of the program.
We also offer many ways to assist job seekers in preparing for their employment search.
- Career Counseling
We will help you to identify your skills and abilities in the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.
- Resume Preparation
Our Counselors will assist in proofreading and tailoring the general resume you have written to the specific job and company where it is being sent.
- Interview Coaching
We will refine your interview skills by walking you through job interview questions, answering tips, what to wear, and how to conduct yourself during the interview.
Keeping a Job
Get additional guidance on maintaining a steady work history and growing your career.
Get the most out of your new career!
Landing a job is what makes all of us feel successful. However, the road to success only begins when you get the job; succeeding at work takes initiative and hard work.
Take advantage of our retention services to keep you employed.
- Education & Training
We will connect you to vocational training experts and employment learning centers to help you advance your career opportunities.
- Employment Coaching
Our counselors will help you understand your work environment better, overcome issues, and help clear your path to reaching your goals.
- EMPLOYMENT BONUS PAYMENTS!
We will give you $50 bonus checks as you complete certain milestones during your employment. Some restrictions apply.